*Deputy Nursery Manager - Bingley*
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Deputy Nursery Manager in our Cottingley Manor Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You'll follow your passion and unlock all your expertise, enjoying an exciting opportunity where you will assist running a business within a business.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity. As a Deputy Nursery Manager you will;
- Ensure our nursery and its team provide care and education, while promoting health, growth and development to children in our Nursery.
- Follow Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Oversee planning activities and assessments whilst implementing updates to childcare legislation.
- Support with Identifying opportunities to grow sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Be able to Deputise in the absence of the Nursery Manager.
To succeed as a Deputy Nursery Manager, you will need:
- To be qualified, with either NNEB, NVQ Level 3/4, BTEC or BA Hons or equivalent.
- Ideally have EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene Qualifications
- To provide support for team and Manager
- All candidates will require an enhanced DBS
- To be able to communicate with Parents/Carers and other external professionals.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - Up to £24,544 per annum (Dependent On Experience)
Location - Bingley, Bradford
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40*
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.