*Physiotherapist - Bristol - Bank*
Our Physiotherapy team in our Bristol Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post-operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
* Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
* Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
* Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
* Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
* Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
* Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
* Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
* Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
* Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - *Up to £16.00 per hour
*Location - *Bristol
*Contract *- Bank
*Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.*
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.