Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Network HR have exclusively partnered with an Insurance firm for the hire of an experienced Payroll & Benefits specialist on a 6-month FTC. The position has become available due to a period of high workload. The successful Payroll & Benefits specialist will support with multiple payrolls, including UK and International. Some payrolls can be complex so experience of Ex pats, tax legislation and country laws will be advantageous. Other responsibilities will include:
· Being able to support on potential ad hoc project work which may include improving payroll processes (process mapping) and process flows, and a headcount project which will require a good ability to work on excel / pull-out reports etc.
· Support on tax issues, P11D's (checking / reconciliations etc.).
· Support in the oversight of an Irish payroll, and international payroll but purely the checking of reports, monitoring variances etc.
· Assisting in preparation of payroll reconciliation spread sheets
· Maintain compliant and accurate country-specific payrolls, pension and income tax data
· Update and maintain any changes to payroll and benefits systems
· Calculate benefits deductions, holiday pay, terminations and any leaves of absence relevant to their locations.
· Support the payroll, employee tax and benefit set up
· Ensure that all PAYE and Social Security obligations are correctly paid in a timely manner
· Partner with other areas of the firm in matters relating to post payroll activities
· Process the company benefits
· Providing reports and data to Finance team
What you will need:
· Ideally financial services experience (white collar is mandatory)
· Insurance would be ideal, but not a prerequisite
· International payroll experience would be advantageous
· Great eye for details and highly competent in working from excel
· SD Works system exposure
· Experience of running an outsourced payroll as an Advisor / Manager will be required - minimum of c. 5 years' experience
· Experience of overseeing benefits administration as part of their role.
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, then please apply following the link or email your cv to Charlie.email@example.com