I'm working with a popular brand engagement agency who are looking for someone to join their New Business team!
As the agency expands this is an opportunity for someone to step up into a position of shaping the groups new business strategy. This is for someone who's looking to take ownership on exciting new pitches, lead generation, managing the agencies social media channels and award entries.
As a New Business & Marketing Manager you will be working to support the New Business Director and senior team including the following...
- You will deliver knowledge about the agencies products, services and collate and prepare case studies to support client meetings/pitches.
- You'll act as the first point of contact for initial requests from potential client meetings, screening these and working with other members in the agency to convert.
- Creating engaging content across social media channels, case studies working with account handlers, planners and creative teams.
- Working with the New Business Director in delivering and presenting the agencies annual new business strategy to the board.
- Reviewing data to support the identification of particular target sectors.
- Managing the new lead capture process for the New Business Director and leadership team to qualify and prioritise opportunities.
- Preparing and collating the relevant materials to target the desired client list.
- Ability to help support the planning and execution of event opportunities to target prospective clients. This may involve creating and managing the guest list.
- Direct liaison with new business clients, organising meetings, facilitating requests, chemistry meetings etc
- Update weekly new business status reports
To be considered for this opportunity we're looking for the following experience...
- Must have experience working in a marketing agency, advertising, integrated or digital
- Experience in managing accounts, identifying new business areas or someone who specialises in business development.
- Excellent communicator with high literacy skills
- Ability to write clear and concise copy with a creative flair
- Ability to manage new business case studies/projects from start to finish in a timely manner.
- To have a clear understand of the agencies "brand" and their products/services
- Ability to influence to a senior level - appropriately challenge when required.
- Curious in developing and maintaining current knowledge of the marketing agency, landscape and competitive analysis
- Experience in managing marketing channels and aware entries for the agency.