Account Manager opening at a well known and established healthcare agency - a specialist arm of a global network, but retains a family feel. About 80 strong and working with some of the biggest global brands in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
The role is to work on a famous brand in the beauty sector, delivering a mix of communications to a healthcare as as well as a consumer audience. Print, digital, social - ATL and BTL. Globally.
The mantra here is to always push to do great stuff. Whether it's through the insights they find or the work they produce, the behaviour they change. A warm and supportive working environment, and great benefits, this agency is currently in Campaigns Top Places to Work!Build relationships....
Manage projects and deliverables on time and on budget
- Understand the importance of building strong relationships among key internal departments to facilitate the smooth progress of client projects
- Possess a thorough understanding of client brand, the market environment and marketing strategy
- Develop excellent relationships with external suppliers
- Fully understand agency processes
- Ensure implementation of all projects to quality standards, meeting all deadlines
- Ensure regular client and agency update on programme/project progress
- Develop comprehensive creative and tactical briefs
- Assist Account Executives with tactical briefs
- Manage client budgets carefully and responsibly, establishes brand forecasts and manages client estimates and billing
- Proactively questions and solves problems with creative and production departments to ensure smooth progress on all client projects