SalesAgility is looking for an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our consultancy team working with clients to ensure the successful delivery of our CRM projects. We are a leading open source consultancy with a global reach. Our product, SuiteCRM, is disrupting the traditional CRM model, transforming our customers' businesses, and is completely Open Source!
As a SalesAgility Project Manager, you'll join a multi-disciplinary agile project team that is passionate about delivering innovative solutions that delight our customers. You'll be the communication bridge between the development team and the client using your relationship building skills to engage with stakeholders, providing project progress updates and managing the delivery process.
It's an exciting time to join SalesAgility. We are in a period of high growth and are on the cusp of launching SuiteCRM 8.0, our largest release since the company began. With a vision to become the world's most adopted CRM, we are focused on providing our customers with freedom, flexibility, and the best possible user experience whilst promoting a culture of open collaboration, continuous learning, and always doing the right thing.
• Management of the project delivery process from scope acceptance to deployment coordinating the Project Delivery Team ensuring process is followed.
• Allocate User Stories and Acceptance Criteria using our internal Project Management tools.
• Organise and facilitate Sprint ceremonies such as Daily Stand Up, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning and Demonstration.
• Evaluate and manage risks to minimise the impact on project deliverables.
• Remove any impediments which would block the development team.
• Co-ordinate work with any third party organisations as agreed to meet project timelines.
• Provide project status reports informing the client of project progress.
• Manage change request process for any work outside the original scope.
• Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
• Internal progress reporting on project delivery to key stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
• Ideally a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience as a Project Manager or relevant role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders
• Understanding of working in an Agile Technology Environment.
• Flexibility to travel internationally when required.
• Strong leadership ability and people management skills.
In the heart of Stirling we're close to shops, cafés, restaurants, train and bus stations, and are well connected to the motorway network. In addition to the employee share scheme, we offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme, and regular social events to build team collaboration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies do not contact us regarding this vacancy.