We are currently seeking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurse's within Ward 53.
Ward 53 is a busy 24 bedded Acute Medical Ward, specialising in Endocrinology. This service treats patients with a full range of endocrine conditions as well as complex general medical conditions; an excellent opportunity to gain a wide variety of knowledge and experience.
You will get the opportunity to work with many professions; including consultants and their teams, nursing teams: including specialist nurses, physiotherapy/ occupational therapists, dietician and other Allied Health Professionals. You will be working within a close Multidisciplinary team. We are looking for Registered Nurses with a compassionate, caring nature who will focus on the delivery of high quality care. Individuals should have a keen interest in Medical Nursing.
You will also be:
• Dedicated and motivated in providing exceptional patient focused care.
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate effective time management and prioritization skills and ability to delegate appropriately.
• Work well within a multi disciplinary team and autonomously.
• Fully supported through mentorship, induction and teaching programmes. In return you must be committed to your own professional development and updating your own PDP.
You will be required to work a combination of day shifts and night shifts. These will be 11.5 hour shifts, it is essential that you are flexible to change and able to work shifts to meet the needs of the service.
For informal enquiries please contact Acting Senior Charge Nurse Jordan O'Brien or Charge Nurse Donna Cowie on 01592 643355 ext 29953
A requirement of this post is to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme Prior to appointment.
NHS Fife is legally obliged to ensure all its employees are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom. All applicants are required to confirm their right to work in the UK in their application. If you are not a United Kingdom (UK), European Community (EC) or European Economic Area National please state the visa category under which you are legally entitled to work in the UK on your application form and the expiry date of your leave to remain in the UK.
*Please note that Part Time salary is Pro Rata of Full Time