Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1.
We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the 'Strength in Balance 'theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto " Bring Your Difference ". Job Description
Our Programme Manager known as a Delivery Principal internally will be accountable for the overall successful delivery in an account and responsible, as part of a cross-functional team, for driving account growth.
They will exhibit the following attributes:
- Managing successful outcomes and driving delivery in our Private or Public Sector projects
- You will be driving complex application modernisation and digital transformation projects using Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Driving appropriate governance, standards and quality metrics are applied throughout project delivery
- Managing and leading large/complex delivery teams within multi-supplier engagements
- Leading commercial conversation and overcoming project challenges, particularly in a multi-supplier environment
- Presales and business development activities including written bid-response and formal presentations
- Taking advantage of user research and design disciplines within the delivery
- Being an advocate for the inclusive and positive culture aligned to Version 1 Core Values
- Experience in delivering applications, services, products or platforms (3 of 4 required)
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Experience of managing at a Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager level
- SC eligible
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Experience of Cloud technologies including AWS or Azure
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience (SDLC)
- Commercial project and Presales experience
Before you apply to our Programme Manager (Delivery Principal) need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy
and more. We offer incentives for accreditations
and educational assistance
for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Award
s and V1Ps
which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events
, remote party event
and Christmas parties
that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First
meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92953611