Job Title: Data Quality Assistant
Department: Data Operations
Location: LeedsJob Overview
are looking for a Data Quality Assistant with competent data analysis skills and a strong attention to detail to assist with improving and maintaining their data bases, and to carry out regular audit and reporting work to support the business needs. This role will be based in Leeds, and in the first instance will be work from home before transitioning to being office based.Key Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating business and customer related systems in line with internal protocols.
- Carrying out regular audits and reviews of different reports to check quality assurance.
- Regular reporting to enhance visibility of data within the business.
- Have an intimate knowledge of the different data sets to assist with any related business projects.
- Assisting with any internal systems training within the business.
- High attention to detail.
- Confident with large volumes of data and using pattern recognition to identify potential issues.
- Organised and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Independent thinking with a high level of common sense.
- Previous experience working with data bases / CRM systems.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with different teams and external parties to source certain documents.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive salary
- Healthy work/life balance
- Daily catered lunch
- Flexible hardware set-upAbout us:
Heylo's Purpose is to make home ownership accessible for aspiring homeowners by expanding the part buy-part rent opportunities available. We have a Passion for the highest quality service to more and more customers, dedication to working in partnership with housing suppliers successfully and commitment to acting with integrity. Operating in partnership with national, regional and local house builders to deliver a very affordable route to home ownership in more than 250 Local Authorities. Through an efficient, professional and customer focused customer property management platform Heylo simultaneously provides attractive long term, inflation linked returns for investors. We are a fast growing company with the vision to become the largest, most respected, most profitable private part buy-part rent landlord in the UK and beyond.