Senior Product Manager - Remote UK/Ireland
Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join #TeamGreen in the UK. The role can be based remotely across the UK or Ireland.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Matillion team, you will conceive, prioritise, design, and manage product initiatives to drive towards Matillion's strategic goals as well as influencing future goals.
This is a senior role, but instead of leading direct reports, you will have the freedom to focus on making a significant business impact while orchestrating the work of our awesome design, engineering, and product marketing teams.
You will communicate the problems in the market, along with the benefits of Matillion's solutions to those problems, to drive alignment within internal teams and demonstrate market fit to external analysts.
What you will be doingCore responsibilities
- Develop product roadmaps that inform our engineering teams of what problems need to be solved.
- Define leading indicators and metrics which will measure the success and effectiveness of our products and drive the execution and continuous evaluation of those metrics.
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Contribute to marketing collateral
- Help formulate product messaging
- Perform market research
- Data analysis of product usage data
- Give product demonstrations to internal and external audiences.
Personal Growth and Development
- Be able to critically evaluate your own performance and identify areas to improve and take action to set goals for your personal development.
- Become the expert in your product, your market and develop the technical skills to achieve this.
What we are looking for
- Deep knowledge of Data Integration, Business Intelligence, or Advanced Analytics markets
- Strategic thinker that can relate customer problems to solutions and think holistically about the end-to-end experience.
- Conscientious product person with good knowledge of product management frameworks and best practices.
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
Our Benefits- A truly flexible working culture- Company Equity- 25 days holiday that increases to 30 after 12 months service + bank holidays- 5 days paid volunteering leave- Health insurance- Life Insurance- Pension- Career development with monthly hackdays and access to a Udemy account& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92862815