Affiliate Marketing Manager - Remote
Job Title: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (or remote working)
Salary: £22k - £30k
Our client, a well-established digital marketing agency in Newcastle upon Tyne, have an exciting opportunity to join their team as Affiliate Marketing Manager to support their ongoing growth. The role can be conducted fully remotely or based at their Newcastle office, depending on the candidate's preference.
As Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day Affiliate campaign delivery for a range of clients. You will pro-actively contribute to department plans and be a recognised, trusted member of the department.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in affiliate marketing solutions
- Prior experience working within an agency environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional analytical skills - be able to monitor campaigns and performance against agreed targets
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships by demonstrating prompt, clear and informative communication
- Ensure all client accounts meet best practices
- Create strategy plans for your affiliate clients and execute actions with the right quality, efficiently and on time
- Pro-actively monitor campaign and project performance against agreed targets and adjust accordingly to monitor performance
- Collaborate effectively with direct colleagues and other teams within the agency where required
- Share early risk about clients with your seniors and recommend solutions
- Meet SLA requirements for clients and monitor Exec performance, highlighting any concerns to your seniors
- Contribute to the departmental marketing plan and support new business when required
- Seek new opportunities to test new techniques to improve campaign performance and then share with the wider team
- Keep up to date with developments in affiliate and digital marketing in general and pro-actively share insights with the wider business
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click 'apply' and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92870924