Service Transition Manager - Swindon - 3/4 days homeworking p/w - excellent pension and holiday entitlement
Currently seeking an experienced Service Transition Manager to join one of our highly respected business services organisations in the South West, who have continued to grow and hire across all functions due to a surge in large-scale project resource requirements.
The successful Service Transition Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining service transition activities so that any changes or new services that are introduced into service operation are done so in an effective and controlled manner. The post holder will need to build strong relationships with various stakeholders such as Project Managers, PMO, Change Management, Supplier Management and the BAU Test Lead.Key skills and experience required;
- Must have previous experience in a Service Transition and/or Service Design role - min 2 years
- High-level stakeholder management - proven ability to forge effective working relationships
- Previous experience working in an IT/technical environment, dealing technical staff like Developers, architects, testers, software suppliers/vendors
- ITIL familiarity/accreditation
- Be aware of project deliverables/constraints - understand Agile ways of working
- Any experience working specifically in the test arena would be highly beneficial
If you are an experienced Service Transition Manager with the experience described, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92875575