We're always on the lookout for people who share our ambition - passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?THE GIG
Dr Martens is currently seeking a Programme Manager to join the digital team. We are looking for a delivery-focused candidate that can build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve department and project roadmap objectives. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are vital. Looking for team members with excellent problem-solving techniques and the ability to make sound decisions whilst keeping a keen eye on all details. We require self-starters who are able to adapt, learn and constantly drive business value.THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APARTResponsibilities
Essential Experience & Knowledge
- Manage and help deliver projects across several workstreams for the global ecommerce platforms, collaborating with Digital, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and Customer Experience
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives in an agile environment.
- Heavily focused on ROI, managing the program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Work with other program manager and project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Expand the capabilities of the PMO with regards to people and process improvement
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
- Experience delivering change across digital platforms globally to provide business benefits in line with a wider business strategy
- Experience leading and nurturing a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Commercial acumen to ensure that projects provide the required outcomes both operationally and financially
- Ability to plan, communicate and execute to a roadmap
- Experience with different project management methodologies with a strong focus on Agile
- Led, and successfully delivered, projects in the ecommerce space such as shopping carts, payment gateways or credit checking etc
- Experience with Jira / Atlassian suite of tools
It's never just a job at Dr.Martens. It's a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
You are a constant learner - curious, tenacious and driven to drive business value in the work that you carry out. You've got a user-centric mindset and have a strong focus on attention to detail. You're highly collaborative and know how to keep the team safe and moving forward in terms of the project roadmap but also pragmatic enough to know when questioning the course will result in a better outcome. You have a passion for products and want to get stuff done.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs
- Our Culture team are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92871404