A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job. If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
The Senior Product Analyst works in the GDEO Digital team within the GDEO business unit. The incumbent in this role is responsible for managing and improving capabilities as they relate to products and services across the Global Intermediaries Websites. The Senior Product Analyst will be responsible for making and managing BAU updates on our websites using our Adobe Experience Manager content management system, as well as synthesize data and proactively consult with business partners to provide business insight to enable strategic business decisions. The Senior Product Analyst will also play the role of a Product Owner for initiatives of a small to mid-size complexity and time, as well as for managing website defects. Incumbents in this role may work independently to lead a delivery team, and also provide support to the Product Owner of the Global Intermediaries websites. Principal Responsibilities
- Site Management of BAU Updates - leads and is responsible for making and managing BAU updates needed for the global intermediaries' websites across EMEA & APAC using our Adobe Experience Manager content management system. Activities will focus mainly on making BAU updates for our investment product related website changes, and also include managing and addressing site defects in a timely manner
- Solutions Delivery Supports grooming activities within an Agile team, specifically defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and where appropriate user experience/interface design for any optimisation enhancements/requests from stakeholders that are of a small to mid-size complexity; activities will include benefits case development, obtaining acceptance and alignment from stakeholders for the recommended enhancements, documenting requirements along with prioritization, and working with technology team to deliver enhancements that generates business value. Develops and ensure execution of UAT testing for optimisation enhancements/requests of small to mid-size complexity
- Assessing User Experience - Demonstrates an advanced level of intellectual curiosity and analytical skills when synthesizing necessary information to understand the user experience. Analyzes user behavior and feedback to validate that products work as desired relative to key performance indicators. Reviews quantitative and qualitative performance indicators including; operational metrics, client surveys, direct client feedback and associate feedback, escalating issues to product owners as necessary. Leverages understanding of current marketer experience to identify and propose changes to the end to end process. Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Business Analysis - Provides consultative support to Product Owners and other stakeholders as it relates to existing and potentially new deliverables to enhance user experiences. Understands operational dependencies and impacts on decisions. Calculate/estimate costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/return on investment. Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations. Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities. At times, may lead presentations related to findings, providing insight to Stakeholders as needed. Works closely with Technology to interpret data and uses insight to inform necessary changes
- Bachelors degree and minimum 4 years of related work experience, or
- High School diploma/equivalent and minimum of 6 years related work experience
- Strong technical skills in using Website Content Management Systems (CMS) - preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience managing day to day BAU updates for websites using a CMS
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as web development and design teams to deliver customer experiences and/or core product platforms that power those experiences.
- Experience working with global stakeholder teams such as marketing, product and compliance to manage both BAU updates and website enhancement requests of a small to mid-size complexity
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to identify an opportunity or problem and develop a creative solution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand business strategy
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues related to defects and enhancement
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable being held accountable for and delivering results
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to collect, organize, and effectively distribute significant amounts of detailed information
- Experience collaborating with technology teams and familiarity with varying database structures
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to conceptualize and create tactical actions from concepts
- Strong technical skills in using Adobe Experience Manager Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Advanced capabilities/experience with Agile methodology and product management
- Advanced client experience skills and/or client journey mapping
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.