Our ideal candidate will be someone in an advisory arm of a top ten practice with financial modelling experience and will have worked with buy side clients, ideally in the private equity or real estate space. Alternatively, you may have similar experience in an industry role at a competitor fund and are looking for your next step.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- Acting as the lead analyst and key point of contact with the investment vehicle's investors and responsible for the creation of new excel based reporting templates
- Production of quarterly cash flows, key performance metrics, loan forecasting, and annual business plan forecasts at property, vehicle and fund level.
- Updating and maintaining the fund models across all funds
- Production of analytically focused data and statistics for quarterly investor reporting
- Working with the team to support with fund raising activities including the production of investor specific models and analysis of previous performance
- Working with the deals team to provide transaction support for new portfolio acquisitions
- Supporting the development of a newly implemented underwriting and modelling tool on excel and working with the investment team on underwriting for new acquisitions
- Liaising with key external stakeholders where necessary, including lawyers and outsourced property managers
- Supporting where necessary with system and process enhancements across all aspects of finance
- Qualified accountant or equivalent, and likely to be around the 1-2 years post qualified mark
- Prior real estate experience is highly preferential, although other asset classes will be taken into consideration, i.e. private equity
- Advanced excel skills are an absolute necessity, and you should be comfortable using all functions and building financial models
- Strong interpersonal skills and essential, and you must be comfortable working with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
Salary on offer is £60,000-70,000 including strong bonus potential and benefits.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting Group for more information.