Business Analyst - permanent - Edinburgh/multiple locations across UK - up to £40,050
What you will be working on:
As a Business Analyst, working on a wide range of projects including GDPR, you'll be taking on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits, and new opportunities to deliver to stakeholders You'll be supporting the analysis of complex cross business and pan group requirements, to define resolutions to business problems affecting the strategic goals and objectives of the programme. You'll be undertaking business problem analysis and establishing business system solutions, within the boundaries of the business rules which we operate in. In the course of your work, we'll also look to you to build, manage, and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third-party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
Who you will be working for:
You'll be joining a leading financial services group who are continually evolving to meet the needs of large companies, small businesses, and individuals. You'll be a part of a relationship bank for a digital world who champion potential, breaking down barriers and building financial confidence. You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business.
What you will need:
- You'll ideally hold an ISEB diploma or be working towards this
- Experience gained on a process refinement and optimisation project, although you don't need to be qualified
- An understanding of networks, databases and other technology is essential
- Good understanding of data and records management is an advantage
- Experience of the business analyst toolkit, including identifying and understanding business problems, root cause analysis, use case diagrams and descriptions, class diagrams, benefits traceability management, and facilitating workshops
- Requirement elicitation, process analysis and strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge or experience of working with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) would be advantageous
- A highly analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work
- The ability to see the big picture
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
What you'll get in return:
Flexible working and can be based in Edinburgh or any main office hub in UK including London (salary for London would be £42,650). You'll be able to take advantage of a generous pension benefit (10%) and 28 days annual leave plus statutory holidays. This is a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of the development opportunities, and advance your career further. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93081092