UX, Design, Front-end, content, designer, mapping, flow, user experience
Here at Hays Technology, I am recruiting for a Content Designer working remotely for our global client IBM on a 6-month contract to the end of December (possible extension) on £450pd inside of IR35.
Your new company
Our client IBM are working with a large public sector body with offices in Manchester and Newcastle, the role is currently fully remote with hybrid working in the future.Your new role
You will join a team that is part of a wider programme that is aiming to transform and enhance enterprise systems and ultimately improve government services. User centred design, agile delivery principles and cloud native architecture and development techniques and tooling will be used by all teams. You will create and communicate meaning throughout an end-to-end product/service experiences for users and customers as well as help others understand how to engage with services with clarity and consistency to guide people on their next steps to achieve their goals. Appropriate IBM Services methodology, artefacts, processes and experiences will be adapted and leveraged to drive high-quality delivery and achieve targeted business outcomes.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- With experience as a practitioner responsible for developing content strategy and solutions for large-scale problems to take responsibility for content quality, managing small teams and evangelising the value of content design
- With the know of how to drive a cohesive end-to-end content experience that moves users through every phase of their journey and drives their actions and can evaluate content requests and work with stakeholders to understand the business problem, goals, and outcome
- Can deliver clear, inclusive, accessible, and translated content for all users of the service
- Create and guide content strategies, plans, and the information architecture for communicating to the target audience
- Work with content design, UX, visual design, and stakeholders on end-to-end research and design content based on user scenarios and use cases by understanding personas, delivering content for design iterations, developing and clarifying terms, actively contributing to design reviews and conducting user testing/research to validate your designs
- With experience working with government delivery programs under the GDS Service Manual or Scottish Digital First Service Standard frameworks.
Flexible working options available.
On offer is an initial 6-7 months Contract, paying £450 per day inside of IR35. This role is based remotely currently but with hybrid working in the future at either Manchester or Newcastle offices.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93083832