Front End Developer - Remote - £50,000 - £55,000
A growing software firm in Central Birmingham is looking for an experienced React
developer to join their growing team. The role will primarily focus on exciting Greenfield Projects for their new CRM system and will include other Front End maintenance on another CRM database and updating the company's existing website functionality.
You will play an integral part of a small inhouse software development team, working mostly with React
in this vacancy.
- Greenfield coding for new CRM system
- Maintenance of existing CRM system
- Building projects using React
- Coding, Coding reviews and working in an Agile environment.
Ideally looking for someone with:
- Strong React skills (2 years +)
- Experience of designing interfaces with React
- TDD (Jest/Enzyme/Cypress)
Benefits include: 25 days annual leave + 1 day extra for every year of service up to 6-years, 6% performance bonus, shares in business!
Interviews taking place w/c 14th June, but need to send CVs over before. Please forward your cv/message to david.huish @ opusrs.com.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93149985