Job Title: 3rd Line / SAN Storage and Backup Consultant (DV cleared)
Job Category: Business Consulting
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bridgend, Wales- Various, UK Wide - United Kingdom
* Contractual Base Location - Bridgend, Wales
* Contract Length - 3 Months
About the role
This is a technical role where you will be managing Storage and Backups, will become the SME for at least one client and Storage/Backup technology, and will need the ability to manage and investigate complex issues whilst working independently.
* Chosen Subject Matter Expert skills path in Storage and Backup Technology.
* Skilled in service restoration using Storage and Backup Technologies.
* Skilled in the advanced configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Storage and Backup Technologies, such as return to service.
* Skilled use of tooling and automation used by Storage and Backup team.
* Mentoring trainee and junior members as required.
* Primary role will be supporting the ITSM Incident Management and (3rd Line) Change Management.
* (3rd Line) Independently undertake routine repeatable changes/standard changes.
* (3rd Line) Participate as a primary on call member.
* (3rd Line) Independently undertake firmware/software upgrades.
* (3rd Line) Review low level designs.
-DV Clearance -Excellent communication skills and ability to work to deadlines.
-Demonstrate intermediate Storage and Backup concepts and technologies.
-ITSM ticket management and ITIL.
-Logical thought and investigation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92924840