Our client is truly a global leader across more than 40 industries and operating in more than 120 countries worldwide. Seeking highly motivated performance test engineers, to help inspire the next generation of technology, you will be able to learn and grow while being exposed to cutting edge technology.
The successful performance test engineer will experience both personal and professional satisfaction as our client emphasises the importance of a creating a culture that encourages innovative thinking, employing talent across from various cultural and technical backgrounds. This is truly an opportunity that cannot be turned down.
As a Performance Test Engineer you will:
- Deep technology inquisitiveness - focusing on key details whilst appreciating their fit in, and impact to, the end to end architecture.
- A passion to deliver critical client system to an extremely high level of resiliency and operability.
- A thorough understanding of architectural components across complex, multi-tiered architectures.
As a Performance Test Engineer you will also have:
- You will work as part of project teams, utilising agile and/or waterfall principles, successfully collaborating with various stakeholders across specialisms.
- Getting hands-on with leading edge technology solutions.
- Continuing a career based on Non-Functional disciplines including tooling and technologies, delivering industry leading solutions across all domains of Non-Functional Testing.
- Identifying issues and risks, escalating and providing mitigating actions.
- Leading preparation, execution or review of Non-Functional Testing.
- Demonstrating experience in result analysis and presentation of easy to read reports.
- Skilled in Performance Tooling such as JMeter, Neo Load, Rational Perf Tester or Workload Scheduler.
- Conversant in Analytics Tooling such as Splunk, Google Analytics, Grafana or Kibana.
Between £30000-£60000 dependent on experience
25 days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92837543