Our client is truly a global leader across more than 40 industries and operating in more than 120 countries worldwide. Seeking highly motivated functional test automation engineers, to help inspire the next generation of technology, you will be able to learn and grow while being exposed to cutting edge technology.
The successful functional test automation engineer will experience both personal and professional satisfaction as our client emphasises the importance of a creating a culture that encourages innovative thinking, employing talent across from various cultural and technical backgrounds. This is truly an opportunity that cannot be turned down.
- Experience automating functional testing of software, writing scripts in Java, using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Karate, Rest-assured or Wiremock
- Experience working with users to design and conduct manual testing, developing a good understanding of the requirements, user needs and solution design in order to differentiate between defects and enhancements
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and knowledge of one or more defect management tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla or HP ALM.
- The ability to work in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance - which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in designing and implementing integration, security, performance, resilience or operational testing. The ability to analyse the results and recommend how to make improvements/resolve defects
- Have experience in managing teams and/or working across multiple projects.
- Understand IBM Cloud pack for Integration, Integration patterns, Test Scripts
- Have worked with one or more of the following: API Test Tooling: Postman, API or JMeter, Contract/ Mock/Integration Testing, Swift Messaging Hub, Config/Integration testing, payload/contract testing
Between £30000-£60000 dependent on experience
25 days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92837550