C# Developer - Social Messaging Platform - London
(Tech stack: C# Developer, .NET 5, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Microservices, Azure, Programmer, Engineer, Architect, C# Developer)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate C# Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
All C# Developer positions come with the following benefits:
- Stock worth £99,000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £33,000 per year to you.
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10,000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
London / RemoteSalary:
£80 - £100k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir.
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92946094