We are recruiting for a Solution Architect for a global leader in financial consulting, Digital transformation and engineering services in London - This tech powerhouse works with the world's leading banks and capital market firms to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market.Who are they?
This tech house is a global leader in banking and capital markets offering business solutions to their problems- Innovation is at the forefront of their plan and the sky is the limit! As a Solution architect you will help develop capabilities in these 5 areas:
As a Solution Architect you will
- Orchestrating an Open Ecosystem
- Becoming an Intelligent Bank
- Driving Customer Centricity
- Enhancing Go-To-Market Agility
- Ensuring Business Resilience
What you'll need as a Solution Architect
- You will provide architectural designs to change customers banking and working lives
- Create an architectural vision that meets the requirements of the business
- Be the technology expert to whom that business area trusts to realise their aspirations as to how they can best drive their business forward in helping our customers
- Own the architectural future of multiple technology platforms, ensuring that any developments align to the overall Barclays strategy.
What they require from you
- Functional and domain exposure in Banking / Cards / Loans services
- Exposure of modern architecture patterns (Domain Driven, Event Streaming, Data Lakes, API)
- Exposure working in DevOps operating model and associated tools (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, CHEF)
- Ability to understand Threat Vectors in cloud environment and design associated security/controls.
The good stuff for the right candidate
- you need to be an expert in either salesforce or cloud technologies (Ideally AWS)
- Exhibit deep technical understanding conveyed through crisp solutions design walkthroughs.
- £500 - £700 per day
- 6 month contract
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93067149