Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world - and one that is growing.Our promise
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.About the RoleProject Governance, Standards and Assurance
IT Change and Project Support
- Contributes to and maintains the approach and controls to Change Management governance and delivery, including process, tools, methodologies and systems.
- Supports project teams to adhere to the Change Management governance, framework and delivery methodology and ensures consistency, optimisation and best practice are embedded in Change processes.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement, optimisation and innovation of the Change Management framework and processes informed by an understanding of evolving industry trends.
- Ensures project delivery is aligned to and delivered in accordance with Quilter policy and standards, and community of practice guidelines.
- Supports implementation and ongoing assurance / education of Change standards.
Management Information (MI) and Reporting
- Supports the deployment of the Change Management Framework including associated policy, standards and metrics, providing guidance to stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Provides centralised and consistent support to project teams including subject matter expertise for the PMO processes, tools and methodology.
- Supports the Change Management risk identification, prioritisation and mitigation process ensuring risk and issue management is applied as an integral part of the governance cycle for change management.
- Tracks and monitors risk exceptions to ensure control deviations are identified and mitigating controls are in place.
- Inputs into the development of a metrics based, single source of the truth for IT Change Management from which to take decisions, including size, scale, cost and risk indicators.
- Reviews, challenges and evaluates activity across programmes / projects ensuring integrity of the overall model is maintained and highlighting where conflicts and contention exist.
- Monitors project / programme progress against key governance milestones, facilitating the management of risks and post project review actions across the change portfolio, escalating significant issues as appropriate.
- Provides mentoring to project coordinators to support understanding or the Change Management process, methodology and tools.
About YouQualifications required:
- Inputs into the reporting of integrated plans and milestones to support programmes / projects.
- Monitors and analyses programme and project information, reporting progress, costs, resources, slippage and highlighting areas of risk and opportunity.
- Provides insightful and meaningful MI and reporting to stakeholders to support decision making across the function.
- Monitors and reports on governance, risk and compliance status.
- Co-ordinates, collates and reports on outcomes from project assurance activities.
- Monitors budgeting and forecasting cycles and ensures costs are accurately tracked.
- Provides portfolio updates and regular communication to key senior stakeholders to ensure support and engagement with the function.
- P3O Practitioner (or equivalent) - essential.
- MSP/MoP/PMQ Practitioner (or equivalent) - desirable.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience and strong understanding of IT delivery.
- Previous experience of an Enterprise Change environment and activities including creating and delivering PMO Management processes.
- Significant previous senior experience in managing portfolio(s) and proven ability to manage multiple complex scenarios simultaneously is essential.
- Strong risk and governance understanding / experience at a senior level.
- Experience of working at Board level, able to bring credibility and gravitas. Confident leader, able to inspire and drive excellence with peers and teams within a Change Function.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills - confident to engage C-suite level colleagues.
- Excellent people management skills - of both direct reports and federated team.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools.
- Commercially astute.
26 daysQuilter Incentive Scheme:
All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to itPension Scheme:
10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributionsBenefit Allowance:
A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits.In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.