We're building consumer-grade HR technology for global enterprises to engage and support their employees on their relocation journey. Benivo's mission is to make every employee welcome.
We are looking for a Product Manager
to design, build and roll-out products that our users love and optimise their journey on the platform.
Our users are:
- relocating employees of our clients
- HR/Global Mobility team members who manage employee relocations,
- Third-parties service providers who deliver support to relocating employees (e.g. tax, immigration, housing search, pet travel, etc)
The role requires communication and collaboration with remote development teams, involves challenging problem-solving and building features for both customer-facing areas as well as Benivo CRM/admin areas. In this role you'll need to:
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Identify and translate product needs into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Prioritise and organise sprint items appropriately while balancing the needs of multiple clients and stakeholders;
- Ensure features are defined by the agreed sprint standards and deadlines, including clear and measurable success metrics.
- Regularly communicate with the tech team to ensure items are clearly understood and any questions are answered quickly
- Monitor the implementation process and release deadlines, update stakeholders on the status of features
- Drive feature roll-outs with internal teams, provide training and support, collect feedback for future iterations
- Ensure the vision of the product is being delivered AND continuous product improvement and optimisation
- Experience in a relevant digital Product Manager role, managing and owning features/products;
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- SQL knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to work with remote development teams
- Highly organised and follows through
- Excellent communicator & stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and meeting facilitating skills
- Independent, resourceful and always looking to improve
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in London, UK. Due to the pandemic, our team has been working remotely since March 2020 and will continue to work from home until it's safe and productive for our team to return to the office (estimated Q4 2021). Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate might need to undertake a basic criminal record check, the cost of which will be covered by Benivo.