Adylic is a digital agency, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
Our core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts, often served under programmatic advertising, and known as DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation).
We are wholly owned by Omnicom Media Group, delivering unique proximity and seamless integration to the media agencies and their data-driven audience targeting & media planning processes (alongside OMD, PHD and H&S globally).
But whilst we benefit from the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, we have stayed true to our roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up, and all the energy and opportunity for talent that it brings.
Adylic is comprised of a wide-ranging and talented bunch of specialists, from creative strategists, designers, developers, analysts, technicians and relationship managers.
Using data resources, creative thinking, and the smart use of technology (some of which is proprietary to us!), we produce beautiful data-driven, audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against our client's KPIs.
Above all, we have produced some amazingly cool - and effective - work for our clients across the world, including Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, McDonald's, Canon, Pepsi, Barclays, HSBC, Levi's & many more!The Challenge
The Ad Operations team is core to driving the success of our dynamic display, video and social creative offering. This position is pivotal in guiding - and growing, the team.
The move into dynamic creative brings with it lots of data opportunities and technical challenges. You will be required to understand our client's strategies and guide the team to help successfully implement creative targeting solutions (working with different technology vendors), analyse/manage/test data across various ad-servers, and develop/maintain key relationships with corresponding media agency Ad-Ops teams.
You will be expected to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects, in a fast-paced and growing environment. The role requires significant liaison both internally and externally, so communication is key. Our ideal candidate has significant digital experience, understands ad-server technology (and 'the agency processes') and is highly organized.Required Skills
Daily Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital ad operations experience
- Experience within campaign management (programmatic preferable)
- Use of Doubleclick and Sizmek ad servers
- Basic understanding of HTML5 and other web development tools
- Industry knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data using Excel
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting utilizing appropriate tools
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidence in managing project stakeholders expectations in terms of delivery
- Strong decision-maker and ability to work well under pressure and to tight client deliverables
- Mentorship and management
- Ability to train and upskill execs within the team
- Act to support and facilitate execs personal development plans
- Ability to take ownership and lead projects
- Act as the technical point of contact in external meetings
- Successfully communicate technical information and updates to wider teams
- Guide a small team of Operations Executives to manage and oversee the 'collective team output', delivering leadership, upskilling & mentorship as appropriate
- Seamlessly integrate the Ad Operations team alongside other Adylic departments to ensure the successful delivery of day-to-day client work.
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate media agency personnel, incl. Ad Operations & Programmatic Planning teams, to become a priority escalation point when troubleshooting campaign activity
- Develop relationships with Technology vendors (especially ad servers) to help build improved processes/best-practices and aid future product roadmap development
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working with Creative Strategists & Data Analysts to ensure complete and correct implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against client KPIs (for reporting / PCA purposes)
- Working with Creative Developers to deliver necessary technical implementation, including building/managing dynamic feeds, testing associated content and trouble-shooting campaigns where/when required
- Working with Account Management to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and effective management of client/media agency expectations
- Working with Product Developers to actively contribute to the product roadmap of our internal product to ensure it is fit for purpose from an operational standpoint