Senior QA Engineer - Automation
A successful Agile software company in Kent are recruiting for a Senior QA Engineer.
This role is a mix of Manual and Automation and we are looking for someone who has held a senior position for at least 3 years.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will hold a fundamental position in helping the QA approach within the company. You will work with an agile scrum based delivery team, alongside others in the QA team to drive the improvement of processes and tools.
- Driving QA and the test approach within the team.
- Participating in sprint planning and driving the quality aspect for every change.
- Supporting the Scrum Master/Delivery Manager.
- Reporting on QA processes and highlighting any issues that need escalation.
- Test execution, including exploratory, manual and automated tests.
- Leading the defect management within the team.
- Working with other QA Engineers, Architect, Business Analyst's and more.
- Mix of manual and automation testing, across multiple types of products and technologies.
- Working experience in testing and QA.
- Preparation and execution of automated test scripts.
- Preparation and execution of manual test scripts.
- Test planning.
- Test data requirements.
- Test Management tools.
- Ability to create traceability between tests and requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Anyone with any cloud services experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who pride themselves on being a disruptive force in their industry and have been at the forefront of many of the pivotal technology innovations.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93074185