We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Product Director / Consulting Director will play an instrumental role in driving our Growth strategy and developing our Consulting Capability .We're looking for an experienced, ambitious, and hands-on Product Director / Consulting Director to help define, operationalise and commercialise our strategy.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a deep experience in building Product Roadmaps and creating Consulting Teams. Reporting to the Managing Director the Product Director / Consulting Director will play an instrumental role in driving our Growth strategy and developing our Consulting Capability .We're looking for an experienced, ambitious, and hands-on Product Director / Consulting Director to help define, operationalise and commercialise our strategy.
This opportunity is a great opportunity for someone with a deep experience in building Product Roadmaps and creating Consulting Teams.Key Accountabilities
What we're looking for:
- Overall accountability to expand and develop our current Roadmap.
- Overall accountability for the creation and development of the Retain Business Consulting team
- Conducting relevant product research; establishing competitive intelligence and market analyses
- Conducting consumer and market research to understand current and future product needs
- Gathering / recommending prioritised requirements for the product
- Key SME in relation to creation of sales messages, CVPs, sales collateral and appropriate demonstrations
- Integral link between product, sales and marketing
What's in it for you?
- Professionally qualified in appropriate business and product management disciplines
- Extensive & wide-ranging job experience in product management and design extending for at least 5 years
- Demonstrable experience of strategic product design management within a commercial operation
- Ability to communicate at all levels (as required)
- Experience of delivering pragmatic and commercially viable product management plans, whilst maintaining an acceptable level of compliance and assurance
- Ability to drive rapid and iterative product life cycle management to achieve product-market fit.
- Experience of implementing design-thinking methods in different business contexts to achieve outcomes that demonstrate a deep understanding of the needs of relevant stakeholder groups.
- Ability to translate organisational strategy into an operations strategy to help the Division identify the resources (processes, people, technology and information), critical capabilities and performance objectives required by the business to achieve competitive advantage in its chosen markets, along with a plan to address gaps.
- A competitive basic salary.
- A discretionary annual bonus / car allowance or company car
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27 ) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93070843