HRIS Workday Analyst
We are looking for a HR Systems Analyst.
Our client has a multinational portfolio of companies, with revenues over £2bn. They provide businesses and consumers with analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.Workday HR Analyst Responsibilities:
Workday HR Analyst Experience:
- Provide functional and technical support, identify and troubleshoot system problems raised by the business.
- Recommend and plan future developments to the system, when you see the opportunity for operational improvement.
- Act as a specialized analyst and potentially lead assigned HR system projects and initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security, and usability of employee data.
- Experience using Workday within a HR role
- Advanced Excel skills
- HR MI Analysis and Reporting skills
- Willingness to learn
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93110260