Associate Director, Solution ArchitectureNottingham / Remote£85,000 - £95,000 + 15% Bonus
Harvey Nash is working in partnership with a truly innovative company that is shaping the future of healthcare by breaking down barriers and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Our client uses technology to develop new and existing healthcare treatments used to save and transform lives across the globe. Working with an organisation with a social purpose can often come with a compromise, but not in this case...
Our client is new, but has the stability and the global footprint of an established enterprise, which means they have a start up feel with all the security and the progression of an enterprise.
Our client is a global, innovative agile business with a mission to change the world.
Sound good? Then please read on...The Role
You will be responsible for end to end, complex solutions across our clients 5 main product lines. These solutions will be costed, delivered to specification and will be able to meet the functional & non-functional requirement of the customer.
Leading a team of Solution Architects coupled (plus additional team members), you will ensure that the most effective tools and methods are used to deliver high quality solutions.
To be considered for this role, you must have extensive technical delivery experience, coupled with a proven record in undertaking design and architecture activities.Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of architectures for complex systems
- Ensure a balance between functional, systems management and service quality
- Establish policy & strategy
- Ensure corporate, industry and national standards are adhered to
- Provide advice and guidance to promote the adoption of tools and methods
- Carry our risk assessments across functional & technical areas of the business
- Provide leadership & performance management to the team
- High level communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Technical delivery experience
- Architecture qualification (e.g. TOGAF)
- Design methodology certification
- Experience leading global teams
- Azure experience (desirable)
To be considered for this role, please click apply. Alternativley, please email .
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93109459