Field Services Engineer / MFP/ Copier/ Print
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field services engineer with experience of either Kyocera, Ricoh , Canon to join well established blue chip organisation looking after their prestigious customer base in East Midlands.
As a Field Services Engineer you will provide technical assistance to assigned our clients accounts within timescales specified by SLAs
* Effectively investigate and rectify faults
* Perform device installation routine maintenance and modifications/updates as required
* Provide support during installations
* Understand and be fully conversant with SLAs relating to assigned accounts
* Understand solutions in use and be able to carry out basic fault finding
* Back up colleagues when necessary - e.g., holiday, sickness, busy periods
* Log call details using the call logging system within agreed timescales
* Report reoccurring faults to enable proactive management of such faults
* Share expertise and technical information with team members
* Build relationships with key stakeholders
* Ensure boot stock and/or site stock is maintained at specified levels
* Attend product courses as requested to ensure knowledge base sufficient for job role
* Adhere to customer health and safety policies and procedures when on site.
* Any other tasks related to technical support as directed by your line manager
As a Field Service Engineer you will:
Have Previous experience of working in a field technical support environment preferably within the MFP/copier/print arena
* City & Guilds or similar qualification or comparative competence level.
* Ability to think through problems in a logical manner to enable speedy and accurate resolution of issues
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure first class customer service
Any experience of network machines setup and scanning etc would be beneficial .
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93108641