Age UK's vision is a world where everyone can love later life. We know some people can face illness, loneliness or poverty as they grow older. Whatever the situation, Age UK provides support and vital services to help make later life the best it can be. We're passionately committed to helping as many people as possible love later life.
The role is responsible for leading and developing analytical insight to serve the needs of the organisation, in particular that of the Age Co's financial product portfolio. By scoping evolving marketing requirements and performing fit-for-purpose and reliable analysis, you will deliver actionable insights resulting in better customer engagement, acquisition, retention and income generation.
* Lead in improving digital capability of the CRM analytics teams. This involves:
* Leading on Google Analytics (GA) import project liaising with multiple colleagues to deliver useable data for insight and analysis
* Taking forward learnings in considering further GA data feed requirements covering other parts of the organisation
* Producing ad-hoc analysis of email broadcast platform to improve understanding of data capture and implications on reporting and analysis
* Producing propensity modelling via logistic regression for Age Co and Fundraising products
* Delivering reliable ad-hoc data analysis around customer acquisition, cross / up sell and retention through the use of appropriate analytical software
* Updating and delivering regular reporting to agreed timescales
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Using statistical software, in particular SPSS or equivalent, to manipulate large databases
* Working within a direct marketing environment within a commercial/financial services industry
* Working with Google Analytics
* Proficient in application of statistical analysis and data modelling
* Campaign analysis, profiling, segmentation and propensity modelling
* Managing relationships with internal clients to tight deadlines
Skills & Knowledge:
* Strong numerate/statistical background
* SPSS, R, SAS or equivalent
* Google Analytics
* MS Office applications
* FastStats (desirable)
* Tableau (desirable)
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Many other great benefits
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.