Looking to secure a teaching post in a highly reputable Catholic school? Are you flexible and adaptable with proven success across KS1/KS2?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a dynamic teacher for a long-term position in an outstanding Catholic primary school in Stockport. The role will commence September 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year with a competitive salary depending on your experience and suitability to the role. This Catholic school has a strong ethos with many teachers practising the faith and is also supported by a GIFT team of children and ambassadors who support the Catholic Life of the school. Teachers with the Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies are warmly encouraged to apply although this is not essential.
This 'Good' rated school adopts a holistic approach to education which focuses on developing the whole child, with Christ at the centre of all learning. The aims to encourage, motivate and guide pupils to become confident, ambitious and independent learners.About the role
As the class teacher, you will be accountable for the learning and progress of approximately 30 children within a mixed ability class. You will be expected to differentiate learning to both scaffold and stretch learners allowing every individual to unlock their learning potential. There is a small percentage of EAL pupils in the class but SEND experience (specifically autism) will be advantageous. You will also be joined by a full time TA who is very experienced in this year group and has well established relationships with the pupils.What we are looking for:
In return the school offers:
- This 'Good' rated school are looking for a dynamic professional to join their team and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- A committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- A reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- An individual who will work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- An individual who values parents as partners in the learning process.
- A teacher who will contribute to the wider school curriculum and attend events beyond the classroom to support local families and the community.
To join us and be successful in this role:
- Well equipped classrooms with an extensive range of ICT equipment including interactive whiteboards, IPADS and Chromebooks.
- A well-resourced sports hall and Gymnasium.
- A fantastic supportive environment of teachers and leaders in which to thrive
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a class teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.