We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated professional to join a leading Wealth Management firm.
The business provides bespoke financial management advice to high net worth individuals and business owners, specialising in pensions, inheritance tax and investments.
They seek an experienced paraplanner to join the team to help drive the business's continued growth.
Working as part of a team to support the Financial Planners.
• Drafting new business suitability reports
• Conducting critical yield calculations and tax calculations
• Assisting with new business processing
• Liaising with the financial planners and financial planning administrators
• Ensure client information on internal systems is maintained and up to date in order to meet general compliance standards
• Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present and in order
• Ad-hoc project work
About You and Your Key Skills
• Experience within a similar role highly desirable
• Excellent attention to detail, good organisational and time management skills
• Good communication skills both face to face and over the phone
• An ability to work under own initiative and as a team player
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE grades A - C (or 4 - 9) or Scottish equivalent
• Computer Skills - competent in the use of relevant packages including Word and Excel
• Dependent on Experience, up to £28,000 p.a.
• Working hours 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri, 1 hour lunch break