Are you a passionate Computing Lecturer, with knowledge and expertise in Programming and software development?
This position is for a Lecturer in Computing to deliver BTEC qualifications at levels 1-3, on a full-time permanent basis, starting in August 2021 - ready for the start of the new academic year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team and inspire the next generation of Computing Professionals. As well as playing an essential role in building the computing careers of the students, you can improve your own knowledge through a wide range of learning and development opportunities.Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £22,600 - £33,700
- Holidays: 38 days, plus bank holidays, plus 3 days Christmas closure days.
- Teacher's Pension
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities for all staff
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- A Level 5 Teaching Qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- A Degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant IT vocational qualifications
- Experience of teaching in a Further Education establishment
- Experience of teaching BTEC Computing at levels 1-3
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Chris to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.Important Notice
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).