This is a challenging and varied role working for a leading Criminal Defence Solicitors practice in Birmingham specialising in the most serious cases. They have a strong track record in achieving successful outcomes for clients resulting in national and international instructions from clients and a large percentage of their work is from recommendations from happy clients.
This role is based within finance and practice management dealing and would suit someone with knowledge of both. and knowledge of Xero and 'Leap' systems
Job Description: Practice Manager
• Dealing with bank reconciliations of client and office accounts on Leap and Xero
• Processing client invoices
• Making payments from client to office account via telephone banking
• Handling various other accounts transactions
• Posting of all financial transactions
• Dealing with transfers of funds
• Processing invoices
• Balancing petty cash and expenses
• Sales and purchase ledger work
• Processing staff salaries via telepay
• Processing Auto Enrolment Pension Payments
• Ensuring transactions are compliant with SRA Accounts Rules and anti-money laundering
• Preparing and submitting the VAT Returns
• Renewing Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Renewing Practising Certificates
• General business and compliance administration
Hours of Work: 9am to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday
• 20 days' annual leave
• Auto Enrolment Pension
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.