Primary Teaching Assistant - York areaAd hoc supply
*Opportunities for long term work too*
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to gain more experience within Primary Schools?
Would you enjoy the flexibility a supply contract offers?
Do you have recent experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Academics are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated Teaching Assistant who is keen to make a difference in our client schools, within the York area
- You will be required to work either in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- You will experience working in a range of schools
- You'll be expected to assist the teacher and ensure all children are supported to achieve the best they possibly can.
- You need to be a flexible, passionate and enthusiastic individual who thrives to promote a love for learning.
- Opportunities for ad hoc and long term supply
In return you will receive...
- You must obtain a Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant recent experience
- Experience of working with Primary aged children
- Able to positively impact children's learning and development
- Adaptable and uses initiative
- A dedicated Primary Consultant to work with
- Excellent Primary Schools to work in with a great team who are able to support you
- Exciting new opportunities
- Generous rates of pay
- Honest and friendly service
If you would like to hear more about this role then please contact Lucy our Primary Consultant who will help you with any queries.