Job title: Engineering Manager
Pay rate: £10.61p/h (£20689p/a)
Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon - Friday 40hrs per week, 30min unpaid lunch break
Location: Bootle (Based onsite)
Health and Safety:
- Liaise with the Capacity Team Leader to ensure the right resource / quota is available internally when required to meet the forecast volume demands to support the successful delivery of the contract.
- Identify and summarise capacity Management / quota clashes and interfaces that require resolution.
- Ensure functional and asset data is collated in order to compile integrated meter installation activity plans.
- Analyse and summarise Capacity Management performance KPIs for presentation at weekly TL meetings and monthly Managers Business Review (MBR) meeting.
- Maintain a high level view of key activities for individual areas / sections and across all areas / sections.
- Ensure that available resource meets work demand.
- Ensure adherence to client's procedures and best operating practice.
- Develop and maintain strong, supportive and positive relationships with client representatives.
Key Skills & Essential requirements:
- Responsible for adhering to and promoting SHEQ responsibility within the team.
- Responsible for attending training and becoming competent for the tasks that they are expected to carry out.
- Considerable experience in an integrated operations role.
- Fully conversant with capacity management and scheduling practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numerical skills.
- Highly developed personal organisation skills encompassing a high degree of accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of field operations.
- Drive, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be proactive in looking for opportunities to improve processes and eliminate waste.