My client are a leading research-based biopharmaceutical organisation that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical needs. They are seeking an experienced omnichannel Marketer to support a dynamic and fast paced environment working in the therapy areas of HIV, HCV, Haematology, Oncology and Cell Therapy commercial teams in both their strategic planning and tactical delivery of promotional campaigns.
Reporting to the Digital Strategy Lead you will be responsible for the developing and implementing on robust omnichannel plans which synchronise across Veeva CLM/CRM, websites, broadcast emails, digital/print adverts and webinars.
An understanding and passion for setting up these channels to optimise our customer data and insight generation would be an advantage.
This is a 6 month contract
- Ability to understand customer and patient journeys and how to build a multichannel plan from these insights
- Ability to work with teams to develop simple content and engagement plans designed to improve customer adoption of Products for the right patient at the right time
- Support the teams to implement on the plans
- Experience of working with the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact delivery of digital plans
- Developing multichannel KPIs and ability to work with the Business Analytics team to measure campaign success and gain further insights for ongoing development and optimisation of these campaigns
- Establish knowledge and skills gaps across the teams, and support plans to increase digital knowledge across teams
Experience and Skills
- Developed successful approaches in planning & implementing on multichannel plans
- A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice
- Project management skills and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies
- 4+ years pharmaceutical marketing with strong experience in omnichannel marketing.
- Must be familiar with industry trends.
- Demonstration of operational excellence
- Experience with the Veeva Promomats approval system is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.