Position: Lead SDETLocation: LondonSalary £DOE
Lead SDET needed for an innovative global payment platform that is helping businesses and individuals move money around the world faster. My clients have more than 250,000 global customers and over 150,000 global businesses and are looking for a Lead SDET to help manage, build and move the QA teams to an automated environment.Key Responsibilities:
Ideally, you will need:
- Take the initiative to collaborate with different team members across the program and wider organization to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology.
- Lead the strategy for learning and adopting new test tools depending on various project recommendations.
- Use practical experience to help teams understand new business domains and help them analyze, test, and build quality software.
- Use proven experience in collecting information and evidence, identifying problems and opportunities, and ensuring recommendations fit with strategic business objectives.
- Take a system thinking approach to improve engineering and the processes that support the delivery of a project
- Encourage constructive conflict situations to enable quantum leaps forward in the tools, techniques, and delivery of the team.
- Lead the strategic implementation of the quality strategy in the team. Surface and promote good practice and the findings of empirical experimentation throughout the organization.
- 5+ year experience for software testing and 1+ year team management experience
- An enhanced understanding of the QA methodologies & processes
- Experience with Automation & Manual testing
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- In-depth experience in non-functional testing, e.g., Load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- To have strong knowledge in either Java/C#/C++
- Experienced with various database systems of Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/PostgreSQL