About Our Client
A medium sized manufacturing business with a strong market presence.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Month end (prepayments, accruals and other accounting adjustments) and creating monthly financial reports including commentary on month on month changes, variance to budget and overall company performance.
- Project reporting including expenditure analysis and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts (P&L, capex, cashflow).
- Business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders to co-ordinate, challenge and understand departmental spending.
- Ad hoc financial analysis e.g. to support preparation of financial statements, tax analysis, audit requirements
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA or qualified by experience.
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight timescales
- As a developing business the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with developing processes, rapid growth and organisational change.
Our client offer an excellent working environment with good staff benefits, including flexitime and 25 days holiday + statutory days. There is also a company pension and healthcare benefit