Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic national charity to recruit for a Supported Living Manager to oversee a supported living project in Langport, Somerset and a new supported living service in Wellington, Somerset.
This charity have a proven track record in supporting adults for almost 30 years. They support over 900 people nationwide and are Investors in People accredited.
These supported living services provide support for adults with a learning disability and/or autism.Key Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager:
Supported Living Manager Requirements:
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met in the preparation of risk assessments, support plans and person-centered plans, ensuring that outcomes are monitored, met and evidenced.
- To quality control and coach team members so that service provision delivers the outcomes and focuses on the aspirations that people supported have identified.
- To ensure all relevant records in relation to people we support and employees are appropriately maintained, accurate and up to date.
- To ensure the production of weekly Rotas is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
- To undertake and champion the performance management and development of people including coaching, regular 1 to 1s and performance reviews.
- Experience in managing similar locations for people with learning disabilities is essential (supported living or residential).
- Experience in carrying out needs assessments and transitions.
- Driver with access to a car, as you will be required to travel for work purposes and due to location of the service.
- You'll have completed, or be willing to work towards a Health and Social Care Diploma, Level 5 qualification.
- Online discount portal that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym memberships.
- Investors in People accredited and are proud to be a committed Disability Confident employer.
- Competitive pension scheme (They will match contributions up to 6%)
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.