Horizon Teachers are currently working with several SEN specialist schools looking to expand their dedicated teams with experienced SEN Teaching Assistants.
We cover all areas of the SEND sector, these include:
· Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
· Specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
· Moderate learning difficulty (MLD)
· Multisensory impairment (MSI)
· Hearing impairment (HI)
· Visual impairment (VI)
· Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
· Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
· Severe learning difficulty (SLD)
· Profound and multiple learning difficulty (PMLD)
· Physical disability (PD)
Why choose an SEN Teaching Assistant position?
-You have prior SEND experience, either in or outside an educational institution.
-You have worked in an alternative provision or SEN school before.
-You've had experience with vulnerable young adults.
-You're a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in education.
-You're looking for a rewarding role in a new and challenging environment.
Why Horizon Teachers?
-We always look to pay our teachers the highest rate possible.
-You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via your Payroll Company.
-You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
- We have one of the best reputations in London - don't take our word for it though, take a look at our Google reviews!
Due to the pandemic, we are currently holding video consultations online, so please apply ASAP to be considered.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.