Mobile Electrical Engineer
Darlington / Middlesbrough
Salary up to £34k plus company van and benefits
I am recruiting for a Mobile Engineer (Electrical) to join the FM team within the North East region, covering contracts within the Darlington or Middlesbrough only, depending on the applicants location. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across several sites in and around the area. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391, Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III, 18th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, Distribution boards, plumbing, small power and lighting (where applicable).
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Able to undertake general multi-skilled PPM's and tasksApply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.