McLennan Group have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Warrington.
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Electrical Engineer - The Role:
McLennan Group is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support our industry leading services.
The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in Electrical Engineering, Servicing of Electrical Equipment and Systems and Compliance.
The Ideal Candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients' needs both locally and across the country.
Electrical Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
-- Diagnose and repair electrical problems on commercial and Industrial electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and installation
- Assess the parts needed for service jobs and place orders for those parts
- Installation of various types of containment systems to include tray, conduits etc.
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and industrial electrical systems, and ensure installations are to current BS Standards
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Provide exceptional face to face customer service and answer any customer questions
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds NVQ 3 qualifications
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
Electrical Engineer - You:
- Possess ECS/CSCS Health & Safety Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- PASMA/IPAF an advantage
- City & Guilds
- Level 3 NVQ Qualified
- Test & Inspection 2391 an advantage but not essential
-Fire Alarm Knowledge would be advantageous
Electrical Engineer - Benefits:
- Company Vehicle (Business Use)
- Fuel Card (Business Mileage)
- Hourly Rate (Negotiable) Depending on experience
- Self Employed applications are also welcome
If you are passionate about service delivery and want to move forward with a company that is going places, please click 'Apply' now to send us your CV for this Electrical Engineer opportunity.