Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that's growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.Resource Solutions
is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So, if you're looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential, we are the solution.Role Overview
To coordinate & manage the recruitment of Graduates and Summer Interns into appropriate roles within the Global Banking - Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and GLCM business in EMEA and to support the wider Graduate Recruitment team within London as well as Hong Kong & New YorkResponsibilities:
- Assist in the design and effective co-ordination of the global marketing strategy for banking firm on campus and produce marketing materials to support campus events
- Work with Senior Recruiter and business clients to understand recruitment needs and develop recruitment plans
- Ownership of a number of key university relationships building relationships with and effective communication with campus/school careers/recruitment advisers
- Responsible for the firm's Corporate Banking and GLCM (Dependent on experience)
- Development and management of campus events at target campuses
- Management of candidate contact including follow up, feedback and update of system
- Facilitation of the selection process, leading the decision-making process (wrap-ups), interviewing and assessment where appropriate
- Provide a fair and objective recruitment process to a diverse audience
- Build internal and external recruitment networks
- Produce regular MI summary to HR and Graduate Committee and also on ad-hoc basis
- Active involvement in recruiting projects across the team
What to expect in this role?
- Analyst recruitment/HR experience
- Previous experience of recruiting at analyst level preferred
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel)
- Experience of HR systems / databases - such as candidate management systems
- Can easily adjust to fast-paced environment, and flexible
- Keen to details
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience etc
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you'll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That's the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solutionApply now!