My client is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their reputable and successful team based in Tunbridge Wells.The successful candidate will have/be:
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with 3 or more years relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Must have managed a small team previously.
- Experience of working with one or more computerised accounting packages.
- Must be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Office 365, especially Excel.
- Close attention to detail and accurate working is essential.
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Hunger to grow the business.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch quickly & efficiently between topics whilst still delivering.
- Hard working and resilient - you can put in a shift & deal with the stress that comes with the role.
- Management Accounts - preparation of monthly management accounts schedules including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and reconciliations of all key balance sheet accounts, including sales/purchase ledger, accruals, prepayments, deferred/accrued income.
- Managing a small team.
- Project Accounting.
- VAT returns.
- Sales - ensuring that revenue is accounted for in line with company policy and IFRS.
- Purchases- ensuring that goods and supplies purchased are correctly accounted for under company policy and IFRS.
- Cash Management - ensuring that all receipts and payments have been processed, the bank accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and that a rolling 13-week cash flow forecast is prepared.
: up to £50,000Hours
: Monday to Friday - Flexi hoursLocation
: Tunbridge Wells
Please contact Jo at TN Recruits find out more.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.