A 'GOOD' single form entry Primary school in Blackburn is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with KS1/KS2 experience.
- Primary Teacher - Year2 /Year 3
- September Start
- Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire
- Temporary position
- Full time teaching role
- Ofsted 'GOOD' school
- £80 - £140 per day
To be considered for this position, you need to:
- Have right to work in the UK
- Hold UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 & 2 Curriculum
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
You will receive:
- Highly competitive weekly rates of pay
- Excellent support and guidance from your personal consultant
The ideal Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Years 2 - Year 4. Average sized classes of up to 30 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant.
M2 Education was launched in 2009, and specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.