Think Huge Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Content Writer to join their team.
Location: Remote Working
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Finance / TradingUs
At Think Huge we've grown 30% in both headcount and revenue, year on year, since
our 2012 inception.
We're well-known for our Forex Trading software and world-class trading education. We have several multi-million pound B2C SaaS brands.
As such, we're on the hunt for an epic content writer to join our expanding team and come with us on our growth mission.
We want someone who wants to stick with us for a few years and grow a team around them, that they will manage.
Ideally you have experience with a scaling tech or SaaS startup, or a Fintech business. You will currently be producing content for a finance or trading business - this is crucial.
Senior Content Writer - The Role:
- Assisting in managing the overall content process, working closely with the SEO, marketing and development teams
- Produce SEO optimised content for our web pages, landing pages and blog posts
-With the support of our SEO Manager, develop content that will drive organic traffic and encourage engagement
- Ensure all of our written content is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Monitor competition and trends of content opportunities (and thus organic traffic opportunities)
- Proof-read all online content before publishing
- Write content with marketing best practices (e.g. CTAs, problems & solutions)
- Providing performance updates against team KPIs, making optimisation recommendations to the team
- Focus on outreach to get your content on other websites, with backlinks to our websites
Senior Content Writer - You:
- At least 4 years of experience as a copywriter (minimum of 2 years of experience with a SaaS business)
- Currently or recently writing content for a trading or finance company
- You'll have a solid understanding of how to research and write for the trading community. You'll understand what they read, where and what content they like to read.
- You are comfortable with SEO and producing optimised content
- You're addicted to writing (both on topics of thought leadership and also creatively)
- Your attention to detail is out of this world
- Experienced in writing content for UK and international market
- Understanding of digital marketing principles
- Excellent English spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Native English speaker
- Experience in working with content optimization tools (Surfer SEO, Clearscope, Frase. io)
- Experience in basic keyword research
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or another reporting platform
- Strong knowledge of Google Search Console and experience with SEO tools like Ahrefs
- Experience on how to use WordPress blogs desirable, but not essential
Why join us?
We're currently going through a growth phase and we're super excited about our growth potential in the next 12-24 months
Work remotely - we have no office and never will. We have over 52 people working around the world at ThinkHuge and it works!
As our company grows, we reward our staff with regular pay increases and bonuses.
We invest significantly in both external and internal training, providing opportunities for our staff to learn and grow throughout their career with us
Work when you are most productive. If that's morning, night or something in between, we care about getting the job done, not punching a clock. We also offer up to 4 weeks paid leave per year, because everyone needs a break.
You must be able to provide samples of previous work before we can consider you for an interview.
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Content Writer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!