Senior Backend Engineer (Go Golang C++ Java) is required to join an American AI Cyber security business scaling into Europe and building out a remote engineering team. Having Received over $15 million in funding for its Communications cyber security product this 40 person scale up is now looking to add to its small but impressive engineering team.The Role
As a cloud native backend engineer You will work have the opportunity to work in Golang but do not need commercial experience in it to join this business. All previous hires came from other backgrounds (java C++) and the team are very happy to help train you up in Golang. You will be responsible for writing high quality code and ushering it all the way from concept to production. You will work in a flat structure where you will report directly to a super impressive and successful CTO who will guide you over the next few years.About You
As a senior backend engineer -
- You'll love software engineering
- You'll want to work in Golang but can come with a mastery of Golang, C, C++, Java.
- You'll be cloud native and have an expertise of modern cloud practices in any of the major public cloud providers (GCP Azure AWS)
- You'll know Linux Inside out
- You might have a knowledge of Big Data tools such as Hadoop Spark or Presto or at least understand how the interact with backend systems
- You'll have an understanding of machine learning concepts.
This is a remote role but the need to meet colleagues in Belfast every now and again is needed.As a senior backend engineer
you can expect to earn in the region of £80,000 plus a range of impressive benefits.